Warehouse Worker — Warehouse Workers use pallet jacks to unload and load freight from trailers. Warehouse Workers receive, store, handle, prepare, and ship products within the warehouse, and must be able to lift and carry material.
The Warehouse Worker will:
- Pick merchandise from the distribution center and transport it to the shipping bay.
- Receive merchandise for return or delivery and verify its contents.
- Count and stock merchandise based on the inventory control log.
- May identify damaged, lost, or missing merchandise.
- Pack orders in an orderly manner and close cartons so they are prepared for shipping.
- Use an RF Scanner
- May use shrink wrap and palletize.
Warehouse Workers will have:
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Electric Pallet Jack (EPJ) experience is a plus
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to work on feet, lifting anding carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs
- Direct Deposit Available
- Weekly Pay
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Program
Action Resource Management (A.R.M.) is committed to providing an opportunity for gainful employment in safe settings where respect for hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
A.R.M. is constantly searching for well-qualified and highly trained individuals who can meet and surpass the high-quality standards that our associates expect and that we require.
Successful candidates must possess and maintain:
- High level of skill proficiency
- High level of productivity
- Proper dress and personal grooming standards
- Ideal business culture identity
- Safe behavior
- Able to follow safety rules and procedures