Production Worker — A production worker is responsible for operating and maintaining equipment in a factory or warehouse by preparing items for distribution. May assemble parts, use hand tools, and may assist in running machines.
The Production Worker may:
- Work on a manufacturing line
- Make changes by hand or by running machinery equipment
- Use hand tools
- Receive objects or parts on a conveyor belt, be responsible for your portion of the job, and then pass materials down the conveyor belt to the next line worker.
Production Workers should have:
- Good practical skills
- Ability to work quickly while doing repetitive tasks
- Ability to follow instructions
- 6 months to 2 years of experience in a production work environment.
- Good dexterity
- Good communications skills
- Ability to pass a background check & drug testing
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly Pay
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Program
Action Resource Management (A.R.M.) is committed to providing an opportunity for gainful employment in safe settings where respect for hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
A.R.M. is constantly searching for well-qualified and highly trained individuals who can meet and surpass the high-quality standards that our associates expect and that we require.
Successful candidates must possess and maintain:
- High level of skill proficiency
- High level of productivity
- Proper dress and personal grooming standards
- Ideal business culture identity
- Safe behavior
- Able to follow safety rules and procedures