Picker/Packer — Picker/Packers pick order tickets and process them by completing any required paperwork, locating items in the warehouse, moving them to the processing and shipping area, and scanning their bar code. They use RF scanners to ensure that all orders and inventory are accurately tracked.
The Picker/Packer will:
- Picker/ Packers pack orders and prepare them to be shipped.
- They must inspect the items to ensure that they’re not damaged or missing any parts, and package them according to specification.
- Inspect all incoming merchandise and shipping materials.
- Accurately complete all paperwork and continuously use wrist and hand scanners to document changes.
- May help maintain inventory incoming and outgoing items.
- May use pallet jack.
The Picker/Packer will have:
- Picker/Packer experience in a wholesale environment
- Good practical skills
- RF Scanner Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Program
Action Resource Management (A.R.M.) is committed to providing an opportunity for gainful employment in safe settings where respect for hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
A.R.M. is constantly searching for well-qualified and highly trained individuals who can meet and surpass the high-quality standards that our associates expect and that we require.
Successful candidates must possess and maintain:
- High level of skill proficiency
- High level of productivity
- Proper dress and personal grooming standards
- Ideal business culture identity
- Safe behavior
- Able to follow safety rules and procedures