Machine Operator — A machine operator is responsible for operating and maintaining machinery. Works in a dedicated capacity specializing in a single machine or class of machines (e.g., Drill and Punch Press, Injection Molding Machine). Job duties and conditions vary depending on industry and job function. May adjust machine as needed for changeovers, different functions, or other varying needs of production.
The Machine Operator may:
- Operate specialty machinery to fabricate, manufacture, assemble or move products
- Maintain and monitor machines to make sure they function properly
- Understanding of how operated machine works
- Conduct quality checks periodically
- Verify adequate materials and supplies are available to complete operations as needed
- Analyze machine operations and output if applicable
The qualified Machine Operator should have:
- Knowledge of safe machine practice standards
- Physical agility
- Technical ability
- Adequate Spacing
- Good Coordination
- The ability to read blueprints or production schematics is necessary
- Ability to keep up machinery and do small to moderate repairs on machinery
- Experience working with said machinery
- Specialized training with said machinery
- Experience and having the right skills and experience are generally more than efficient.
- Direct Deposit Available
- Weekly Pay
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Program
Action Resource Management (A.R.M.) is committed to providing an opportunity for gainful employment in safe settings where respect for hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
A.R.M. is constantly searching for well-qualified and highly trained individuals who can meet and surpass the high-quality standards that our associates expect and that we require.
Successful candidates must possess and maintain:
- High level of skill proficiency
- High level of productivity
- Proper dress and personal grooming standards
- Ideal business culture identity
- Safety behavior
- Able to follow safety rules & procedures