Dock Worker — High-volume distribution company looking for hardworking, dependable Dock Workers. In this position, you will use an electric pallet jack or manual pallet jack to move items to the staging area and make sure they are packaged correctly before loading them onto delivery trucks. You may also accurately log every shipment into the inventory system. Dock workers must have basic math and reading skills. Our ideal applicant has warehouse experience.
The Dock Worker will:
- Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
- Move items to staging area using an electric pallet jack or manual pallet jack.
- Ensure items are packaged safely before shipping.
- RF Scanner experience
- Electric Pallet Jack and Manual Pallet Jack experience
- May Input shipping information into the computer system.
- Log any shortages or damages.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
The Dock Worker should have:
- A high school diploma or GED
- Forklift certification is a plus
- Experience in a warehouse or shipping environment
- Physical stamina
- Basic math skills
- Direct Deposit Available
- Weekly Pay
- Signing Bonus
- Referral Program
Action Resource Management (A.R.M.) is committed to providing an opportunity for gainful employment in safe settings where respect for hard work is appreciated and rewarded.
A.R.M. is constantly searching for well-qualified and highly trained individuals who can meet and surpass the high-quality standards that our associates expect and that we require.
Successful candidates must possess and maintain:
- High level of skill proficiency
- High level of productivity
- Proper dress and personal grooming standards
- Ideal business culture identity
- Safety behavior
- Able to follow safety rules & procedures